Monday, July 7, 2008

Taco Tuesday/Dance Party


Tuesday night at Catholic HEART Workcamp is a memorable evening. It is Taco Tuesday and The Dance Party. The debate rages on 'which one is superior?' It is a question that will continue to be debated for a long while. Above is a photo taken at the Dance Party in Pittsburgh, PA, it was quite a memorable experience that was had by all. Louisville, Charlotte, Nashville, and Pittsburgh took place this week. By all accounts they were extremely successful. As CHWC 2008 continues on this summer we ask for your prayers and support as we continue to serve the less fortunate and impact the lives of teens across the country.

9 comments:

  1. I had a blast at Charlotte, NC!! TACO TUESDAY ROCKZ MY SOCKZ OFF!!The dance party was a blast!!

    Posted by: Heather | July 07, 2008 at 01:35 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. TACO TUESDAY was the best! Even though the Tacos wernt as good as I hoped for they were still good. Even bought me a Taco Tuesday shirt. The DANCE PARTY is one thing I will never forget. I had so much fun in Louisville !

    Posted by: Katie | July 07, 2008 at 07:57 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys. So Charlotte CHWC '08 was amazing. It was hands down the best week of my life. Taco Tuesday was amazing. ALthough they had no shirts, we camped out in line to get the first taco's. :D

    Posted by: Liz Topoleski | July 08, 2008 at 07:38 AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was the koolest program of the whole week while i was there. thanks for the best week of my summer CHWC an crew

    Posted by: Ryan Bernett | July 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was the first time i came here and it was one of the best weeks of my life. I will never forget this for a long time.


    GO ST. LAWRENCE

    Posted by: John Topoleski | July 10, 2008 at 08:16 PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the Omaha, Nebraska camp, and had a total blast! it was so great! my church had fun, my small group was great, and the staffers were amazing. Taco Tuesday was the best, the dance party made it that much better!!! I can't wait til next yearr!

    Posted by: Paige | July 18, 2008 at 11:53 AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taco Tuesday was by far the best Tuesday of my life! It was delicious and everybody around me was sporting Taco Tuesday T-shirts.

    Posted by: Rachael | August 04, 2008 at 10:18 AM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had sooooo much fun at the dance party and the whole time at CHWC!!!

    Posted by: Stephanie | August 09, 2008 at 02:42 PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. TACO TUESDAY rocked! It was the best day of the week by far.

    Posted by: Amy Domby | August 09, 2008 at 03:16 PM

    ReplyDelete