Friday, December 17, 2010

CHWC Theme for 2011

Soul: Life Uncovered

We are called to wake up and do a little SOUL SEARCHING! To live life UNCOVERED. When we look within at the core of who we are, we are awakened to learn that our faith journey is to be lived, asking the questions, “how can I make a difference for the greater good?” and “how can I serve to bring about Christ’s love?” This is living with “SOULFULNESS!”

This summer at Catholic HEART Workcamp you will be inspired to live your life UNCOVERED, to live your Catholic faith boldly and know your “soul truth”...that you were made for goodness! Soulful living says, I care about my neighbor, and I live with passion and purpose, it is here that I can find connection with my community and my God.

And Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment